This week’s alternative pain relief strategy is chiropractic manipulation!
What is it?
- Practitioners use their hands or a device to apply a controlled thrusted pressure to a joint
- Adjusts and realigns spine or other parts of the body
- Controlled sudden force, that may produce a popping or cracking sound
- Aims to reduce pain and improve mechanical function
What does it help with?
- Low-back pain
- Neck pain
What other treatments might be used?
- Heat and ice
- Electrical stimulation
- Relaxation techniques
- Counseling for lifestyle factors
- Dietary supplements
Ask your doctor is a chiropractic adjustment could work for you and your chronic pain, as an alternative pain relief option. Stay safe, and be well!
Pearl Spa says
Thanks for sharing about this! Big help!